Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Captain's bLog: Supplemental

Sorry that February's gotten off to such a slow start. Between getting my two new webcomics series* launched and a few personal/family emergencies (nothing serious, as they turned out - but stressful and time-consuming), I haven't had much time or energy to devote to the site these last few days.

Which is a shame, since December and January were the biggest months ever - in terms of traffic and page views - for Space: 1970, and I really hoped to keep the momentum going.

Anyway... I'll try and get back on track tomorrow with a fresh post or two. I've got some new stuff on my desk to review - reader donations paid for a DVD of The Questor Tapes and a VHS copy of The Aliens Are Coming - and I'm eager to write them up, along with a few other long-in-the-works articles.

Stay tuned.

* Perils On Planet X and Gravedigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment